20070209
I have no idea what I should be feeling right now. Today wasn't particularly exciting. There wasn't any screaming, any cheering or major cries. Taking back O's results was boring and totally sian, so unlike last year where you can see tears and smiles all in one hall. There wasn't the batch of sec 4s sitting up there in the gallery either. I think they should just watch us, let them have a feel of it[how boring it is]. I guess it is really not exciting for me since I am just a DSA student. Whatever. I am not exactly concern about my results, more of others, more of her. I went to school earlier to just walk about, talk to the teachers and all. Guess what? I actually had a proper chat with Mr Yau. Hmm.. For once, I ignored all the past and judge the present him. He is not bad after all. Before 2.30pm, I already knew what I got for my chinese. Mr Chan leaked it out to me. I was quite happy, at least best bud's fabao worked and I really did put in alot of effort in chinese. So finally my dad won't suan me for not getting A1. First she said this, now another phonecall and the opposite happened. What am I suppose to do? It is so sad. I cried and others thought I was crying because of my results but instead, I cried over her results. Haii. Forget about the unhappy part, many others did very well. English: B3 =/Chinese: A1 merit after retaking! ((:Emaths: A1 ((:Amaths: A2 :lSci(p/c): A1 ((:SS/G: A1 (:Literature: C5!! HAHAHAH.I think getting C5 for lit is quite funny. That was precisely what i predicted myself to get on wednesday with charmaine. Sorry Mr sng! He will be so sad. At least I passed, all thanks to 12th night. (: Ahha. My amaths like quite disappointing but not that disappointing. I dont know! The rest is more of luck. So overall, my L1R5 is 9pts. Very good alr. I met my goal of getting less than 10. WELL DONE! [yes charmaine?] My best case scenario is 8pts with my amaths getting A1 but nvm. Amaths is just not my cup of tea. Congrats to all those who did well. Sillybilly is no longer silly, she's smartie-Lily! Haha. Her nett score is 0 la! So cool and so proud of her. She brought glory to us, Combined-Sciencers! LOL. Char and Polly also performed quite expectedly, 7pts. Char's one subject, Biology itself, is her whole L1R5! HAHHA. We are all so amused by it! Alright, I shall look forward to other stuff. I am so DRAINED! -yawns-
black&white ; 2/09/2007 07:55:00 PM