20070306
SIGH.I realise certain events can only keep me happy for 2 days. A miserable 2 days. Maybe by recalling and noting down this happy event, I will become slightly happier and not be moody during o2. Rahh.If I wasnt wrong, it was last monday which kept me happy for some time. Mondays have never been enjoyable considering there's GP-gross accent and Econs-Boring to the max. But that monday was different! That call from suchen made me happy. okay maybe not the call but the trip to the canteen made me happy. HA. I really wondered what was so important that suchen had to call me and yet not tell me anything about it but just saying that its worth going late for my tutorial. I was in the toilet btw. Heart was pumping very fast partly due to the running but more due to the suspense. haha. Who would have thought that I would ever see ----- again? haha. YAY. FINALLY man. True enough, it was really worth it. (: 2 seconds is better than nothing, compared to the last time. Haha. Thinking about it makes me smile, especially the whole roller coaster ride of emotions that day. Haha. Believe me, noone could annoy me la! Too happy at that point of time. lalala. Thanks to those who shared my joy! (:After that incident, school life is pretty much the same. Sorry to those whom I snapped at. I havent been in the best of moods lately. Perhaps being dao is my permanent traitmark alr. Anyway, one of my opponents last year told meiyi I am very fierce and something about my actions being very sleek esp when I attack. LOL. Talking about that, I just met up with meiyi again! ((:We paired again, after a really really long time. Haha. I feel like asking someone to film us pairing! I think we're like too 'unique'! haha. noone seems to be able to adapt to our style of play, it seems almost impossible to find a person like her! I guess she's really irreplaceable la. We both agreed that we will join outside comps together. Haha. It took us one match to warm up, jiaolian said 'yi ju dou mei you ying ah? hai mei you warm up la!' haha. We both laughed at how lousy we are! haha. but things got better and we won the next 2 doubles. (: Its those times again! Its like I am forever living in the past! Come on! I just cant stop thinking about the past! Oh and we finally took a picture of our fav spot! Haha. Nellie's first reaction when she saw that was something like yvette and my crying spot! Dont we all love that spot? The music is making me sad la! =(I met up with shuhuan yesterday! Haha. We conclude that we should meet up once every 3 months so we'll have more things to talk about. (I just went out with her the previous weekend) TRUE. We were at a loss at what to do beside eating. We ate ice cream in the end. I am forever eating ice cream with her. Haha. I have a sudden tendency to meet up old friends recently. Staying at home makes me go mad. I'll start thinking about all the sad things then I will sink into depression again. Haii. Why do I have to lie to the people around me that I am normal? I hate it. I seriously hate it when people ask me about my facial expressions. eg Why look so sian? Why so dao? Lilin, dont be angry! Like enough of that please! I am so sick of finding excuses to tell the whole world that I am happy. Just leave me alone please, leave me to rot and die! I would greatly appreciate the peace. Do you know its very tiring to find excuses? Do you know that saying I-am-just-tired all the time makes me very irritated? I seriously run out of excuses alr! I am just me okay! My face is just like that! When I am troubled or thinking about certain things, my face will automatically look dao so just IGNORE can? I am tired of faking my happy mood.. very tired alr..So far, I've felt tremors 2 times alr. It makes me very giddy. So scary. I still thought it was my sis who was irritating me by shaking the sofa until I saw the fan shaking left right too. LOL. What an experience. Anyone wants to cycle or blade with me? Haha. I need the sun!
black&white ; 3/06/2007 01:47:00 PM