20070313
YO YO!! HANA KIMI ROCKS! I LOVE JIRO ABIT MORE THAN WUZUN! lol.I never thought i'll say this but I actually miss 4C! lol. I miss going to school quite early, entering the class with the same few ppl. Usually char, diana, yingwai and rachel will be there alr. once in a while, huiyun will reach earlier, followed by nice emo songs played by beat and her guitar. Then there will be clara's screaming with renny and cynnthia. More ppl will start to enter when the lights are already off 10mins ago-a sign that we should have gone down for assembly. Then at the courtyard, there will be andrea alr there and sometimes huda. 2-3 minutes before the bell rings, gwen will start running to our queue, it used to be lily who is always late. After the singing of anthem etc, sit down for annoucements and ppl infront will start talking. eg Fairuz: Liane!! how?!! I didnt do i-dont-know-what! you get the point. Then we will have our silly conversations abt not studying or finishing our hw. Ohyes, yingwai is the only one who sings, occasionally accompanied by gwen. ahha. we'll all start moving off and lessons begin as usual. haha. I am officially feeling nostalgic.BBQ at yar's was fun! HAha. Her friends were hilarious. Shameless me arrived too early, I was the first! Lol. Before that bought vj skirts and they are so difficult to alter! haii. I am rather happy because I know I am not alone. At least I now know there is someone feeling the same way as I do. (: It feels good to say things out, things that I havent told anyone about, things I consider to be quite embarrassing actually. Haha. Thanks to all who were there, I had a great time! (: Take care, Sammy and Minli! (:Training was tiring! I was so drained! I have bad muscleaches now! Ouch. All thanks to tina forcing me to use my forehand la! HAHAH. No la, playing with bimbo1 made me feel so handicapped. Im inspired! Haha. Inspired to improvemy forehand though seriously my backhand is gone alr. GONE! Vanish into thin air, snap of the fingers, *poof* ! hahah. SIGH. COMPS IS COMING IN 2 BLOODY WEEKS! AH!!!!! Why cant it be tues so i can skip chem test. RAHH.emo-ing is my new hobby.I know I am not alone. Whatever happens, I must bear with it and persevere! Why do I have to mug? =(
black&white ; 3/13/2007 07:22:00 PM