20070310
O2 was boring to the max! He's right! O2 is just the time for the SC norminees to feel good about themselves. Haha. I ponned the movie screening to play bridge with Tina and her friend. Some TSD girl did that wtf action to us and I happened to see it. Rahh. Just cos its 'TSD' table. Haii. After that, I bonded with bimbo 2, she crashed my og. Oh, did I mention I totally cant stand one of the ogls? -rolls eyes- She's so bossy! -argh-Till now I still don't really get the mass dance. Especially I-want-you dance. Haha. Mass Dance is still fun of course. I'l never dance with a guy for friendship dance, I only know the guy's steps. Haha. =pI feel so proud of myself for being able to hold back my tears for so long. Sometimes being sad doesn't mean you'll have to cry, I am just feeling numb. I do feel the same way as you guys, in fact, I have other problems to deal with. Will you all ever understand? Yesterday, I felt the need to be serious, the need to change things and the need to get back my skills. It was so unproductive that I was really getting quite angry with myself. I was really making the effort to improve our current situation. Looks like we just have to depend on ourselves. Sorry bimbo2. I must have really scared you. If my skills continue to get back to normal, I might just be able to hit that ball like I used to. (: Jiayou everyone, as we strive for our goal! WE CAN AND WE WILL! (:
black&white ; 3/10/2007 03:44:00 PM