20070412
HELLO! I AM OFFICIALLY VERY HAPPY NOW, ESPECIALLY TODAY!!!!
Its okay if vj didnt get into top 4. We fought hard to the last sec, we didnt give up at all. Im sure we all enjoyed our games. Vjtt will be stronger, better and even more united than we alr are next year! HAHA. We are all winners. We won in team spirit, we won in cheering and despite losing, we still walk with our heads held high. Thanks to the red shirts, all the victorians who came down to support us, coach, mr wee, seniors and last of all, OURSELVES! (:
So today I played first singles surprisingly against bowen from hci [china player okay!]. It was such a fun match, I had m fair share of attacking and she attacked me like siao but it was fun! Haha. Playing singles is so different and I seriously cant express my happiness with words here. I couldnt stop smiling even after I lost 0:3! Its so comforting and happy to know that your whole team is supporting you, not just them, your friends, your ex-teammates! (: Today, I gain many experiences, I took risk and I dare say I played well and deserve a pat on the back! Ha. so ego. I am proud of myself for all my backhands and forehands plus services! lol. YAY. Last proper match of this year and I'll definitely remember today. Very happy for our captains also. Good job! Carmen whoosh! Up there! (: Carmen's 7 balls was Fwoah la! haha. Jan and Tan chun, you all fought back!! (: Bim, you are also the best! Your backhand, WOW. Heaven blessed with a wonderful team. Heaven just wanted us to treat this season as a wake up call. Not only have we woken up, we fought all the supposed impossibles. (: Vjtt, I LOVE YOU ALL! (:
TEAM SPIRIT MAKES US THE WINNERS. :D
black&white ; 4/12/2007 11:01:00 PM