20070512
'Remember that you are living someone else's dream'
Thanks best bud! I'll remember that. (:
Sorry I had to rush off to CCAB yesterday! Hope 30th may faster come then samantha tong wont have to wait so long! lol.
I think I am really weak. My immune system is damn weak. Im forever sick whenever im sad. It just takes 3 days of insufficient sleep to fall sick. =( Got a fever since last night. Flu, sore throat from all the screaming. I remember feeling very cold for the past few days. Haha. I didnt go for the PW meeting. bad girl. The receptionist could recgonise my father's voice when he called to book for my medical appointment. Thats just cos i have been visiting the clinic every month this year. When I went to the counter, she remembered me too! ohno! Can I stop falling sick! Please let me have more sleep so I wont fall sick! Haha. May I get well soon so I can hurry mug for econs test on monday!
black&white ; 5/12/2007 06:41:00 PM