20070504
hello!Im updating cos Im quite happy now, not sad or emo. Shall update only when im happy. Positive LL!!(:I just had chinese oral practice. I scored a 4/5 for reading and a 6.5/10 for conversation, not bad! (: I was quite scared at first but I guess, everything will just turn out fine. Chuan Dao Qiao Tou Zi Ran Zhi.(: YUP, that shall keep me going till I leave VJ! I keep telling myself that when things just dont go the wat I want it to.(:Yesterday's 2.4km was horrible! Haha. My timing was really lousy. The day started out badly with me waking up at 6.32am! I didnt eat breakfast, I had muscle cramps for both calves the night before![siao right?] so in the end I really got a C grade. Haha,I gave up and walked at the last round. lalala. Lousy me. I shall buck up for next year, how can a sports person get C for 2.4? tsktsk.Xuete, I need to train IPU and STJ to get my A so that I'll still get 28 points just like the last 4 years. rahh, not easy at all! how now brown cow, my studies just suck. why is it that there are some things you know but I dont? I cant seem to catch up on certain subjects, such as CHEM! =( For once, I did my chem tutorial. It was mcq qns from the tys. Eventhough got 2 correct only, at least I tried. YAY. I havent ponned lectures for a long time! whee, Im a good girl! Next goal is to pay attention and to understand during lectures! I can do it! Anyway, mr najib used my photo during geog lecture again! walao can they stop using our pictures! -pouts- I was quite sad this morning cos I havent been happy for a long time. What happen to the smiley lilin in that photo at the start of the year? seriously, when I look at that photo, I thought to myself, 'thats the happy lilin I want to be, having a positive attutude!' mr najib said we shouldnt be too pessimistic[a photo of the guy sitting behind me during lecture] and too optimistic[my photo with the bright smile]. we should be in the middle, showed kenji's expressionless face. HAHA. I was just excited for school thats all. At first I thought he was gna use firstlady's smirking photo. haha. I guess I am not the lilin in the picture anymore. =( mr joseph tan also used our class pictures during one 2 of the lectures at the start of the year. Haii. Got laughed at along the corridors 'HAHA. Your photo in lecture so cute!' -_-why must we have econs test after school next friday? thats 9 periods straight la! boohoo. i'll be hungry. SO COINCIDENTAL!:D
black&white ; 5/04/2007 05:03:00 PM