20070512
Hello.
Many things happened..
1) watched The Number 23 and Spiderman3 with the team.
2) I have STM, cant seem to remb much now
Anyway, Napfa five items was quite bad. Haha. All the IPU and SBJ that I trained the week before helped only a little, my thighs were aching like siao after that. Haha. Did 33[A] for situps, 179[B] for SBJ[very good compared to my 160++] Shuttle run was stupid. The first time I ran was 11.3 and that is o.1s to A! how stupid. So I decided to rest first then later do again. Haha. 2nd time, smarter, ran barefooted and chose to run right beside the teacher who says the 'GO!' !haha. So I really did better, got 10.9s! (: Sit and reach 48cm, just nice A! IPU did 15![B] the teacher is damn funny la! Even before you do finish, he will conclude how many you can do and write down on the paper! hahaha. This just shows how unfit I am. rahh.
A level spa was a total horrid. I cant be more screwed up than this. Of all things, why did I screw up the real a-level spa?! There were so many mistakes I dont even know where to start from. Firstly, I took like 1 million years to start measuring the mass. The first machine was abit sot sot so I just waited at the other side. Next, I needed 7g but somehow I measured till 9g plus, dont know how to tare all that. Argh. It took me damn long to measure till about 7g! Then the adding of distilled water until the mark of the standard flask was the saddening part, it overflowed!! I forgot to use the dropper instead! rahh. So I had to redo the whole thing right from the start. =( the first time I pipetted, mrs mah didnt see so I had to do another time. So next it was the titration. I remb the colour change is from yellow to orange. First time, it became dark pink. 2nd time I asked mrs mah to observe and it turned pale pink, over alr. So I did again until it finally became orange. The report was not any better. I cant remb the correct anomaly statements, I actually forgot to record down the colour change and worst of all, the rest had values like 20 and 24, my value was 12. well done!
I watched my first soccer match with the team. Okay la, I now see why ppl can get so high over soccer. I mean its fun and exciting, you'll really scream all that. BUT I'll only watch if its vj playing. Why would you support a team that you dont even know? Haha. I still dont really know off-side. So many ppl explained to me but im still confused. haha.
Anyway, yest, I went to watch the volleyball semifinals. Though they lost 3:0, I could see that they really fought hard to save everyball, really worth rushing from spa. We manage to save some time and $ cos we caught the hockey bus! haha. Saw many ex-cedarians. I hope hockey boys won yest. After vball match, syiyar, polly, diyanah, kenji and I went out for dinner and err tea break? we took bus to little india then we walked from there till dhoby ghaut. Haha. My legs were damn tired. Haha. we took mrt to orchard then went to eat at far east. they wanted to shop but I was tired so kenji and I were just standing around talking. Haha. I seriously cant shop, Im so lousy la! My legs get very tired and sore after 1 hr? Haha. polly left early then we waited for char after her dance to go for dinner at food republic. We had a funny and strange talk which I wont elaborate. LOL.
may the days to come be better and happier!
black&white ; 5/12/2007 04:39:00 PM