20070531
Hello. I am deprive of sleep. Thats all I can think of right now. It all started from last week when I had been waking up early in the morning to chiong tutorials or study for spa, settle cca stuff. Sleep, I need you. Hockey finals over, we got first. I feel bad because I cant remb anything much about it.. Friday, full-day, but I had chem spa skill C&D. Very anti-climax I know.. YAY! I FINALLY GOT AN ANSWER FOR MY SKILL C!!!! HAAH. Actually its quite easy to understand la. I wonder why I take so long to understand moles. tralala. I dont care if its wrong, I got an answer okay, after like 5 months of spa! ((: After chem spa, we went to eat at hk cafe!! Haha. Food was not bad. We wanted to eat katong laksa but the weather was killing us so we headed to siglap instead. We being CHUAH, neo, polly, ray rin, ED-win, qin shuang and myself. That will probably be the last time we're gg there cos its not halal and firstlady had pre-u sem.we were slightly late for the baskeball finals. the bus took a million years to reach. Anyway, I think the match was super exciting! Neo and I got really high, esp when its the cheer ''go vj go vj go..''. we cant help but started laughing when I went ''bring them down..bring them down'' Haha. inside joke. bball is super rough and injury-prone. I admire the bball girls. We fought hard and won 53-50!! (: sorry raffles. after that, went to watch soccer finals to support KUANKUAN!! We were early and we saw the campus superstar geraldine. cant believe I was crazy over once. Haha. Poor kuankuan, fell down quite a few times. Though vj lost 0-1, we're still proud of vjsg, especially kuankuan who was the Most Outstanding Player!! (: We love you, girl! 1 week has past so I guess you are feeling much better, dont feel sorry yeah? (:Had vjtt bbq cum stayover that night!! qin and I went to collect chicken wings and fries and nuggets before gg back to tina's house. I feel bad cos half the time I was on the phone and my nice teammates just keep serving food to me. THANKS TINA! I didnt really get to talk to everyone properly but it feels great to see all of them again. We should have more gatherings and those who always not free must go! Haha. In the end only 4 of all stayed over, xiao tifen, sheena, qin and I. Donuts! (: I love vjtt! (:CLIC was quite fun but tiring la. I alr had little sleep for the past week. I wasnt prepared for this. Haha. Many many learning points. You just have to be there to experience it, I recommend this camp to everyone. I was really touched at the last part of camp, we all cried. Thanks eka. My group, IMBA: dhilshad, xing zhong, denis, anthony, shiju, isabelle, pao, charissa and myself. (: we were 4th, better than we had expected. HAHA. more updates on this camp next time.. bye.I NEED TO START STUDYING! to CHUAH's friends, IM A GIRL LA! HAHAHAHAH.
black&white ; 5/31/2007 09:04:00 PM