20070515
Boohoo.
Tell me why econs sucks. The test was damn screwed up! Haha. Its not as if I didnt study at all! If you give me q4 I can get an A for you la! =( =( =(
I only have myself to blame for falling sick during the weekend and not having enough time to study the 3 other questions. The nice people voted to be tested q4 but we still lost by 3 votes! HAII... Just when im trying to be a good girl and do my work. Even mrs mah says my studies quite bad! I just cant do chem and err maths? Haha. Econs need time la. Im trying not to dislike the subject. Seriously what right does he have to send that kind of sms to me. I was merely passing the message. Idiot. ARGH-
To think the 2 most disgusting tutors I have sit side by side! HA. No wonder they have funny accents and they speak weirdly. Im ranting..
Yesterday, I went to support the hockey girls at delta. What an eye-opener.. I've always thought that hockey was played on grass field! HAHAHA! Damn suaku. It was quite interesting. Our school really have good J1 hockers. (: Good luck to them. Also watched soccer match with Tina. WOAH! I still think that goal was damn damn damn GOOD and NICE!! Its so cool la! He just got scolded by tyh and the next thing you know, 2 goals by the same person! cool! Soccer is seriously dangerous. When do you see ppl bringing first aid box for Table Tennis matches? Haha. I still love Table Tennis. Cant wait to train on monday with meiyi!(: Please dont have extra lessons! Congrats girl! (:
I also received a shocking news yesterday. Not sure if I should be happy or what. Its still too early to tell..
HUAYU COOL! oral tmr tmr tmr! :l
black&white ; 5/15/2007 06:19:00 PM