20070521
Hello. This post is specially dedicated to my dear kuankuan! HAHA.You are the star of vjsg team! The goal that you scored was so FWOAH, so far and so good! (: Not supposed to scream or strain my voice since I still havent recovered fully yet but screaming 'go kuanren!' uncountable times was worth it. Please bring vj more nice goals and may you be in the newspaper and known to the whole sg! Haha. Im mad. Please dont cry and get well really soon! Noone can perform if you're sick and having a fever my dear! Haiyo. The first time I see you cry.. Stay strong and im sure you'll do vj proud this friday! jiayou all victorians! (:I know what to do alr. Its not that I dont speak up, I just want to avoid unnecessary trouble. I love to lead a peaceful and quiet life. Dont think that you can bully me just cos Im always quiet, I just want you to change everything yourself. go me! (:=( =( I want to see you real badly! We are just too busy, staying at different parts of singapore. Love you dear.(:
black&white ; 5/21/2007 07:42:00 PM