20070601
CLIC-Connecting Leaders In Camp was basically a camp that I would encourage everyone to go. Its not the usual camp that you just play stupid games like ice-breakers all that. This camp makes you think and think and think. I feel mentally tired most of the time cos you have to keep strategizing..Day 1: As usual, I wasnt really keen in making friends when Im tired. So they all made the first move to intro themselves to me. We had char kuay teow and a fishcake for breakfast. Marc was our facilitator. So we began playing those ice-breakers which caused me quite a few blueblacks here and there. Haha. Then there's this leadership profiling. Mostly true except one part. Im an F person, not a T and I am and E and I at the same time. hahah. Murder Mayhem was so difficult. My group was just too slow. Haha. The pipes game made me wet which was gross cos I was having my period. At least we got the murderer right. Haha.At night was how we act as facilitators. Not easy okay! yup so learn about all the leadership kind of stuff.Day 2: We had communication workshop then had vroom factor. We were suppose to build a car with lego, and use marketing strategies to sell the car. It was quite bad. Our group was quite disorganised and I really didnt want to present the appeal part. Its just my barrier. I just dont have the confidence of presenting something that I dont know. But pao gave me alot of encouragements. I thought it was quite boring la. Haha. Blood island Campaign was damn fun! At first we were all dozing off but it got really exciting and scary in the middle. We died at the 24th day, 1 more day to go lor! up till now, we still dont know how we die. There were so many errors made by the coaches themselves so we dont know what went wrong. Haha. Its one of the best games. Anyway, lesson learnt, see the SHAMAN! hahahaa. I love that game, really had to plan ahead, strategise, and learn to work under pressure.(:Candle game was quite alright until some groups turned agressive and ppl almost got injured. the facis scolded us, esp marc who never raised his voice. For once, IMBA was being imba. HAHAHA.Day 3: We had to make life-size cars from straws and newspapers and race with other groups. We shouldnt have spent so much time on painting the wheels when the basic structure was not even ready. Belle and I went to race and we were really fast, much faster than the group beside us! Hahah. I got a shock myself but thank goodness nothing broke. Though we didnt win, I was still proud of my group. Station games was quite eew. Haha. poor chicken, it had to be used as a captain's ball. Haha. I thought the first game was quite bad. After the spinning I really couldnt balance and my head was spinning like crazy. I took such a long time to bite off that apple too. Charissa damn pro, she didnt scream at all while she was finding the mentos in a pail of worms. Haha. The hoola hoop game was such a challenge. I bet most of us wanted to give up alr. we spent 18mins to finish it, record time! hahhaha. Bash night, food was finally great. I had to dance solo to sexyback by justin timberlake. Walao damn malu can, and I just kept laughing. Sorry guys. kudos to dhilshad for being a really bimbotic paris hilton. Haha. Had mass dance close to midnight. Haha. Bash night was really funny la. so many spongebobs. HAHa.Day 4: mostly listening to the coaches. my back hurts from the sitting on the floor. the forum theatre was so true, in my 9 years of table tennis, everything they've said all happened alr. pro. That point of time made me reflect and reflect. What if the same things happen to my team, what am I going to do? Then the sports ppl had to pretend to be a performing arts cca to improve on it. after that tina and I went to discuss on our cca and stuff. It helped alot.The ending was damn sad. the story on the ribbon 'who I am makes a difference' was so touching. by the 2nd story I was alr tearing alr then when joanne went up, I teared even more. I was telling belle that its hard not to notice her. Haha. We all have our individual ribbons and marc told us on how each and everyone of us made a difference. I was touched and of course, emotional me cried, so did the rest of the campers. I wish there were more of this ribbons, I have a few ppl to give to..Yesterday, suppose to do cip by selling packet drinks. felt so cheated when they gave us tins to 'beg' ppl for money instead. Was pissed alr cos they were late for 20mins then they didnt even tell us there was a change in activity so the 4 of us just told them we're not doing alr. I was really damn pissed la cos I could have gotten much sleep from that few hours and waste my father's petrol. rahh. edwin polly and I went to watch pirates in the end. Haha. As much as I enjoyed the show, I thought it was too long and I fell asleep! Hahah. im just too tired. I didnt understand whats gg on as well. Haha. my $9.50! if anyone understands the movie, please explain to me thanks! (: I slept like a pig. Hahaha. Sleep is so important. Lol. Okay im gna file my notes before I study. bon voyage to those flying! Hahahah.
black&white ; 6/01/2007 10:30:00 AM