20070612
I'll always be thereIn times of trouble,in times of need,if you're feeling SAD,you can count on me.I will give you a wink,until you smile,give you a hug,and stand by your side.I'll be there for you until the end,I'll always and FOREVER, be your friend.(:This is to all my friends, you know who you are, I care for you. (:My dad's stressed up over the opening of the new shop.. poor him. I thought he had thought of everything alr, workers, menu, price etc. He didnt sleep or eat well. =( Who needs a job? The new shop better work, it better bring profits. I shall promote the shop here when its open since many ppl stay near hougang. (: Anyway, why cant the shop be named after me? Okay la, it sounds abit funny. Its so unfair, just cos the first shop was opened on my sis bdae and the previous owner gave the shop my sis' name coincidentally, doesnt mean they should continue with that name right? Haha. The new shop is opening 1 day before my birthday, so should it be named after me? Imagine, Lilin Western Food! oh EEW! Nono. Im just being childish, its the jealous-over-your-sister-syndrome! Haha.
I managed to come up with this smart idea to increase my allowance! Heehee. That day, my parents were discussing on the price of the food and they were at least $5 I think. So I took the chance and added 'Mummy! see? If you sell your food so expensive, poor teenagers like me cannot afford! Imagine if you continue to slack and not cook dinner for us and I settle my lunch and dinner outside, thats $10 a day and I will finish my allowance within 2 days! SO, you should give me more pocket money RIGHT?' -gives a cheeky smile-
THERE! My smart plan of not having to ask for more money directly. :D heheheh. I shall try that on my dad when he is less stressed up. [bad daughter!]
My study plan has officially failed badly. Mid years is in less than 2 weeks time, I feel so unprepared. I doubt I can finish studying. What I fear most is to blank out on that day, not remembering what I’ve studied. I’ve barely done 1/3 of my revision. Wait! That’s not even revision, I haven’t been doing my tutorials! Haha. So I am studying right from the start. I don’t even know the concepts and there is a high chance that I will fail GP which equates to failing overall/everything.
tyh is being annoying.. WHY! Not going to let it die in my hands!
black&white ; 6/12/2007 08:55:00 PM