20070606
I am LOUSY! Hahaha.I find it so amusing thats its so saddening. okay I bet noone understands what im saying. My first trg/trials/team talk was a failure! LOL. Half the team is just MIA. Poor tina, she didnt sleep much. At 9am, only tina and I reached. 9.18am, Pamela reached and tifen left her house at 845. haha. My teammates want me to have a heart attack or sthg! FRIDAY, it better work. Im laughing at my lousiness. I think neo will understand since she knows the whole process last night.I went to ac to train with meiyi! Finally I met her!! YAY YAY YAY! Her team also MIA! I cant believe the same thing happened to me today. hahahah. We paired awhile. First ball damn nice but subsequent balls were quite shit. The result of not training consistently. After training, we went gyming! Due to the lack of exercise for the past month eversince season ended, I had terrible arthritis/rheumatism yesterday! It hurt so much I couldnt even do anything. Cant study, cant eat, cant watch TV, I just fell to the ground, unable to move. The feeling seems so cold yet its seems transferable. Sometimes whole body ache, sometimes right ankle, sometimes left leg right wrist.. Basically its possible to ache anywhere, no specific area for me. I know its not the usual muscleache, it wasnt muscle cramps either. It was like aches IN the bone. The pain was excruciating at about 9pm, 11plus and 1am! Eh there's a trend! Hahahha, every 2 hours. Around evening yesterday, I applied the arthritis cream and it worked for abt 1.5hrs before my legs start to ache again. Before sleeping at 11plus, I nearly died. There wasnt a comfortable position where I wont feel the pain. I just teared to sleep. Then around 1plus 2am, I woke up due to the pain again. Couldnt take it anymore so I went to apply more cream and lied down at my other sister's room, not wanting to wake my eldest sis up. I cant apply more than 3 times a day and they lied, it only last for 1-2hrs, not hours. Felt slightly better. I was freaking tired but I couldnt sleep cos of the pain. What a terrible night, I woke up like every 1.5 hrs eversince. Thats why I could reply tina's sms at 130am. Lesson learnt, NEVER over-exercise if you havent been exercising! Haha. I didnt really train much la. I think its the gyming. Haha. I saw a really hot adidas bottle! Haha. Its so pretty, both the white and the black! Ohno, I dont know which one to get! July is coming, time for me to change my water bottle! :D
black&white ; 6/06/2007 03:18:00 PM