20070630
I was just reading some tags and tears just rolled down again. I thought I could deal with it better and I could control my emotions. Foolish thinking of mine.Last night, polly char and I went to meet silly for dinner. haha. This girl, exams end at 530 still want to go home bathe before meeting us. Anyway, while waiting for her, neo and I went to walk around at PS. We stopped at Times and I began reading fortune-telling books. HAHA. It was so cool. Like the positions of the moles on your face means something and most of the moles on my face means I have a good life when Im young but not older. Hmm.. I dont know. I think Im quite superstitious and my eldest sis hates that. I hate it when she start telling me how silly it is to believe it. Oh and birthmarks on your face also means bad luck at whichever parts of your life. For example, forehead means the younger years. Neo went to read horoscopes and all that. Omg, more than 3/4 of it is true! HAHA. stupid girl keep replacing the word 'friends' with 'charmaine' and this it how it goes. 'Cancerians like to take care of charmaine and their family.' The result of asking her to read to you. Anyway, what it wrote really applies to me. Cancer ppl are emotional as in more prone to mood swings and hypersensitive. It also wrote what happens on a good day and a bad day which is quite true la. Haha. When I read this, I burst out laughing. 'you like to walk with your chest puffed out.' HAHAHAH. siao. Anyway, when I read about cancer then I realize it coincides with yuqin and tifen! Haha. Cant reveal too much over here. Not very good. Hahaha.Polly came and she went to read the name-your-baby book. We had alot of fun reading the meanings of the name. 'the name of the hans.' -_-'' inside joke. oops.We ate at yoshi and the staff were trying very hard to chase us away. LOL. anyway, we just talked despite all feeling tired. Glad to see sillybilly after such a long time. (:FLU, terrible flu! My nose is running! This reminds of my lame sms exchanges with kuankuan quite some time ago. Lol. She was being funny yesterday. I was blogging in school and she was about to leave for her track trg and she went 'oh my first time seeing it live'. HAHA. It was quite anti-climax cos I was typing something quite serious but its funny la. True, one usually sees the outcome[entries], very seldom we see it 'live'. Haha.
black&white ; 6/30/2007 11:28:00 AM