20070609
Hello. I've been wanting to do this long time ago. There's this thing in me that Im afraid to say things directly to the person. It could be something I just cant say directly to people. Anyway, below will be the many messages for different ppl. Try guessing which is you. Haha. Warning: Long entry!Person 1: I still believe that if I had been more decisive and not let things lie around, we would have gone on to another stage. Among them, I am least close to you, I dont talk to you and perhaps because of that you took the initiative but I was just too afraid to express myself. What a pity. Sorry.Person 2: I got to know you under the weirdest circumstances. Its strange how there are so many links between us and how we could just click when we first met. I got to know you the latest among them but I am the closest to you. Its really 'yi jian ru gu'. Glad to have you as my best bud. Person 3: I got to know you through her and eventhough there were many issues along the way, we still remain as friends now. I dont find it awkward anymore. You and her just cant stop me from worrying. I knew you first. I think we are just nomal friends cos of the sec2 incident and cos of her. This whole thing is so complicated, I find it so amusing how such things can happen to a teenager. Person 4: We used to be such good friends. I just have this love-hate r/s with you. Still, I must thank you. Through you, I got to know them and though we're all different, I would never forget our friendship. I will never forget those happy times we had a few years ago. You were part of this complicated issue. I believe none of us want to be part of it..Person 5: You and person 4 still meet up and stuff. I think we're just different. The 3 of us were quite close in the past. But somehow, it could just be a disguise. We LOOK close but I really dont get you at all. I feel uncomfortable in front of you. Why?Person 6: I dont know what to do with you. I think too much. I think about so many things. Maybe because I hate disappointments. Maybe its just a passing stage, maybe its real. I dont know. I want to get to know you better but its hard to break the ice. Person 7: I will never forget you because you were the first. Haha. A really long period of time. I wonder what you are doing now, whether you are -------- alr. Once in a while, I will start thinking about the past and laugh at us. How we both know about it and yet not do anything. I think its me. Lol. I laugh at all the silly things I did in the past. I really regret ... ...Person 8: I will die without you! You are so wonderful. I cant click with your friends, you cant click with mine but its okay! (: All my little problems I share with you to lighten my burden. We've been through so many stages of our teenage lives. Our scribbling on each other's notes, handbook and our little green book. You had yr zigen, huahua and now ----, I have my wrb and fine, now -----. Haha. You never fail to help me with my work. You will try your best to help me with my problems though its not exactly very useful but nvm. =p You are still my best friend cum nuer cum all the nonsense nicknames we give to each other along the way like yucky? Haha. Person 9: I still love you all the same though we're so far away from each other! We shall not think about the decisions we had to make last year. Its too late to regret now. I think we're even closer now? Haha. You are another person who I share my little secrets. We share our xi nu ai le at that little corner or ours. You experienced the same things as me therefore you understand how I feel just like how I understand how you feel all the time! I gave you the ribbon so you better be honoured okay!Person 10: I got to know you through her! You are so funny. We share the same thoughts all the time and I thank you for all the gossips we had together! You are a unique friend to me. In a way, it was easy for us to talk to each other without feeling awkward. Haha. I really treasure our friendship. Person 11: Hmm.. This no is very special to me.. You dont know me but I know you. Though I dont know you personally, I just have to say you have many qualities that I like. I hope in the near future, I will meet you along the streets! Haha. I will not forget you cos you are that special person who has so many qualities that I like. Very rare and very impossible too. Your sudden appearance that time made my day. A few seconds, thats what it takes.Person 12: I have known you for a really long time. Cant really remb what happened last time but whatever it is, you have changed and became a better person. I feel happy for you. Sometimes, you still have your that unique character going on but Im sure I can deal with it. They trust me so I have faith in you too. We will be good friends, I can guarantee that.Person 13: You are very different from me in terms of character but I sense your sincerity. There were problems along the way but Im glad things are back to normal alr. You are loud yet you are still sensitive to people's feelings. We may not be the best but I hope we will, soon! Person 14: Known you for quite a few years alr. You are a wonderful friend and mentor! Haha. Study hard! Be more optimistic about life! You may look very dao and anti-social but you've changed! You are more sociable now! Thats good! I must thank you for all the advices you give me, all your smses and little encouragements here and there.You may not know it, but I treasure you as my friend, really. And stop secretly admiring my legs ah! =pPerson 15: I studied with you eversince sec 2! Haha. Through you, I got to know many friends outside of class and cca. Thanks. You never fail to help me with my studies and of cos the other area. There's something in you that makes ppl want to share many things they know. Haha. Your friend can be really lame! Haha. All the best, Im sure you'll do well in life. Person 16: You! I dont know how to do my tutorials is cos of you! Hahah. Stop talking to me, nono talk to me at the right time! I still want to share and I still want to listen to all your latest news. Haha. You are a brave girl. Let me share a secret, you are the last person I think I can click with but we clicked in the end. Its his loss for not doing anything! Jiayou! Person 17: You are also another special friend. If someone asks me whether I like a friend, I cant say yes eventhough they are my friends. But for you, I can really say I like you as a friend. I'll be your secret supporter. Okay maybe not, Im alr a known supporter to you. Barely know you and will want to know you better. You go girl! Person 18: You are forever so talkative! But its good cos I prefer to listen to all your nonsense. You are one really loyal friend. The decisions you make can be quite alarming but as your dear/dearest/darling or whatever names you like to call me, I will support your decision as long as you are happy! You are the only one who knows the entire thing. Thanks for listening again, my good old friend! I cant think of anymore ppl to write alr. very tired. Dont ask me what Im talking about but you can try guessing which is you or even the people you know! Haha. Happy guessing. I just need to type all this out. Its in my head for too long. Not a good thing. I need the space to store the exam stuff. Haha. Happy guessing! If I didnt mention you, I apologise.
black&white ; 6/09/2007 12:43:00 PM