20070715
Boo!
HAPPY SEVENTEEN TO ME!!! Hahahha.1) Neo, CHUAH and Ed-win had a
surprise visit to my house at 10plus in the morning! HAHAH. I was in the toilet at first and when I came out, Chuah was calling my hp and she said, I left something at the door. OMG. Tada~ I had things to do so they sort of self-entertain, watch campus superstar repeat and then goong plus using comp and doing some work. I know ED-win was damn happy to see his star singer. LOL.
NEVER, I repeat NEVER invite neo to your house because she will peep at every single drawer! Haha. I seriously didnt expect them to come, thank goodness I was awake alr. I feel stupid because I actually believed that neo had dance in the morning. The funniest thing is, she actually lied that she'll have dance prac at Opera Estate Pri which is near my house and she needed me to give her directions! Haha. Im fooled. (:
2) Ate
lunch with neo, polly and ED-win after chuah left for PW. He felt bad for not being able to make it at night. I bought batteries for my camera and I realised the old batteries were rechargeable! -.-
3) So ED-win left. Neo polly and I took train to kallang for the
Cedar photoshoot at the national stadium. We walked and walked and walked but got lost. The ppl we followed got there later than us. We chose not to climb the gates of PA so we just walked one big round and finally reaching the place! WHEE. Took quite a few pics with meiyi and ahma! HAHAHA. I received my first birthday present, a really cute notebook with secret messages in it! It came at the right time! :D Took professional pictures and changed venues. At the grandstand, I had my second surprise. The graduating class of 2006 sang a birthday song for me, the cedar version! (:(:
Took more pictures and finally we had to leave for dinner withour singing the school song. =( I want to see the fireworks. Hahahha.
4)
Dinner at suntec's Siam Kitchen! So the rest came. The rest being kuankuan in my fav soccer jersey, diyanah in a cute checkered shirt, chuah who wore heels when shes alr so tall and kenji without his usual ahpek attire! (: Pizza hut was full and we were sort of hungry so we went siam kitchen instead. The food took forvever to come!! There were comfortable silences but kenji doesnt seem to appreciate it. Haha. It wasnt the first time he mentioned this. Anyway, I thought the reason was partly due to rayrin and ED-win not being there with all their nonsense. HAHA.
I was the 'queen' but I needn't command anything cos they did what I wanted them to do. Right, charmaine? =p
5) Went to
Fountain of Wealth where they sang birthday song and gave me my present. (: Its a really nice esprit jacket, much to my delight! I've been complaining that I miss my old jacket! Letters are one thing I really love about birthdays. Damn sweet and funny! The ambience was so romantic, no wonder there were so many couples. Haha. We saw one pair making out actually. Lol. Then there was emo songs too. Kenji forgot about candles and forks so I didnt get to make a wish now share the cake. BUT there was a cute star, just ONE star and I wished upon that star. (: Roughly quite similar to my birthday wish for last year.
Took some photos. We wanted one emo one but some of them cant do it so kenji the photographer said 'I know! imagine Lilin passed away! HAHAHA.' -.- I gave the want to laugh want to kill him look while the rest laughed. He took a picture of that moment. It was hilarious.
6) We went to
help kenji find a top! Hahah. Tight budget but we managed to find one that is affordable. There is always a first time. Haha. New urbanmale is expensive but nice la. Diyanah and I were very amused by that diagram. Damn gross. Hahaha. Finally we went home and it feels good to have company. lalalala.
THANKYOU THANKYOU TO THE MAX to the following people.
In person: Shuwen, Elaine[happy belated birthday too!], yanjie, drink stall auntie, renhui, yingying, ahma, meiyi, neo, chuah, polly, Ed-win, pris, jaslyn, class of 2006, papa, mama, dajit etc etc.
By sms: xinyun, shaun, shuhuan, carmen, kenji, neo, yuqin, marion, kenny, meiyi, polly, cheryl, nsn, suchen, janica, joseph, wijaya, hoho, jaslyn, mingyi, yi en, sheena chia, han sen, nicolaus, sheena ong, zona, sillybilly, yh, manpin from melbourne, yeongeun, sammy, clara, beatrice, yuqin on behalf of roland, best bud and tina! (:
Online: kavin who wants to be the last but bestbud and tina were after him. Hongpei, pearlyn, shuhuan, leeza, diana, lorena, jaslyn, huijin, mavis, meiyi and kavin. (:
Were you tired last night? Cos you were running through my mind..
black&white ; 7/15/2007 12:00:00 AM