20070713
boohoo. History repeated itself. I really did screw up my chinese oral. The minute
I finished it, I just said fuck. It was really bad. I was staring at the teacher, unable to continue my sentence, mental block. At the start, I went so out of point that she had to stop me. =( Alright, its over. I was whining in front of my chi tchr today, I had enough. Haii. Like what polly said, today's the last day I can be childish! Im gonna be SEVENTEEN tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Got back chem paper on tuesday. Bad day. I did do better for my mcq but the structured and essay totally cmi. Haha. I did the chem blackboard exercise twice, 7/25 and 8/25. Hey at least I improved right? I got 12/25! Haha. Stupid mistakes makes me laugh. I just need 2.5 more marks to get an S. I just wrote oo little for me to find any marks. lol.
Taking back econs gp and geog on monday!!! AHH!!! Please dont give me 3 Us!!!!
I watched Devil Beside You last week at chuah's house! ohmy ohmy! Its so sweet and funny! Hahahah. I now watching the front part on youtube! :D
Eventful week. I will blog about manpin's farewell and cgtt gathering next post! Bye.
savour my last moments of being sixteen..
black&white ; 7/13/2007 07:23:00 PM