20070703
HAPPY HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY XIAO TIFEN!!!! (:Steaming hot, chilli red will be what you'll use to describe when you see my sun burnt skin. Yesterday, went to sentosa with Tina, Tifen, Yuqin and Carmen. SOMEBODY pangseh us.. HAHA. At least there is an additional 2 more ppl since the last sentosa outing with carmen and tina! So much for meeting early and dont be late. Haha. I was the only one who's not late.
I reached at 945am. I actually thought I would be late. I want my daddy's car! I want him to send me everywhere! =( [a total spoiltbrat!]
Ate breakfast at macs then went off to palawan beach! Im the professional sunblock applier while qin is the pro photographer! She should join photog as 2nd CCA! HAHA. Took many pictures and Bimbo 2's mum cooked beehoon for us! YUMMY! Played bridge and carmen and I are now burnt at the back. OUCH.
The highlight will be silly us jumping and hopping across the bridge! We were barefooted and omg the bridge was scalding you could almost see steam coming out from our feets! Hahaha. And thanks ah those tourists, take their own sweet time, still can smile at us! Our poor feets. Aww..Scenery was good as usual.. The bimbos and carmen went into the sea while I became the assistant of qin the photographer. Fine.. I did nothing to help except think of weird poses for them to do. (: Tifen was in her own world, forever the most unglam one. Tifen's 'breakwater' was hilarious! LOL. There was this pic of 3 of them piling up, damn good timing! qin is really pro!
I now have the shape of my sb at the back. Damn painful I cant even sling my bag properly.. Its red.. Other body parts are okay, just the back and shoulders. Haii.. I should have put more sunblock.. Who ask me to be the only one who knows how to spread sunblock evenly for ppl? HAHAAH. Met carmen in school and we both complained about the pain at the back.. This girl went sentosa the day before! Hahaha. We were quite unglam cos we were applying moisturizer in the canteen during break which was really crowded. Haha. I really love sentosa and hopefully next time I can go into the water and be able to swim. (: CARMEN AND YUQIN, I WANT ALL THE PHOTOS!! HAHA.
Results:
I got back Maths during tutorial.. I got a real shock. If you know me well enough, I take exams to get back results cos I really love the feeling of suspense and the sadness/happiness/shock from the various results. Weird, I know. When I saw the marks I couldnt believe it! 38!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHHAH. First time see ppl get S also so happy but really! At least it isnt a U lor! lalala. Im abit careless but besides that, most of the qns I cant do. Hahah. Nvm, god very kind to me alr. I said if heng then S and I reall got S! Today is a lucky day. Pro qinshuang gt 91 and shaun gt 90! walao they think psle get A* ah? LOL. My ppl did very well, so many As! (:
Just came back from Chinese lessons. It was by another teacher. I really love her voice! So nice and clear. I will just listen la.. Kuankuan said so nice till she feel like sleeping! -_-'' Chinese I had mixed feelings. Haha. My compo was madness can! I got the highest in my whole life of about 17years, 50/60! Siao la.. I didnt expect myself to get so high for that cos I seriously thought that essay wasnt as good as the meiyi's one but im so wrong.. Mich who did a similar essay as me got 47-4 for not giving her own title.Also very good. Conclusion, true stories can touch ppl's hearts. Hahhaha. Thank you,
you, up there... While writing the essay I was about to tear cos it reminded me of everything. I was forced to remember everything, right from the start till the end and all my emotions. I tried my best to write as well as I could with the dictionary's help and voila I really did it. (:
Oral also helped pull up marks. Like I've said few entries ago, I just cant do listening.. Maybe I think too much. lol. I got a 6/10, record low. SOMEONE SAID SHE'LL GET 5 or 6/10 HOR.. THEN END UP GETTING 9/10. WHO IS IT HUH? LOL. Stupid neo.
Paper 2 was quite okay la. So overall I got 73/100 which is A according to CHUAH! I dont know leh.. Is it A or B? I thought A is 75 and above? Nvm, at least this is the only subject I can pass though its just H1. Chinese is love. (:
I felt cheated cos I thought the chi book reading test was today! LOL. WALAO make me so worried! I was rushing to read it even on mrt trains la.. make me so giddy! Thank goodness its next week, Im gonna read more! (:
Im kind of excited about the other subjects. See how many Us I get. Esp GP! hurhur.
black&white ; 7/03/2007 05:20:00 PM