20070707
Im sick of feeling sick all the time.
So much for trying not to fall sick every month. The june and the july's 'sickness' were only 1 week apart. I chose not to see the doctor last week cos I thought it wasnt that serious, maybe just stressed from midyears? Yesterday, I woke up from a nightmare, my throat feeling as dry as ever. It was such a horrible feeling and I had to go to school myself cos dad went back to indo last minute. The nightmare was something about me being maligned and I need to find some evidence to prove my innocence. I hate the feeling of finding a missing thing when you remember that it was just there but somehow it went missing. It must have been the book which led me to this dream. Haii.
School was normal. I just find it extremely difficult to keep myself awake this few days, especially yesterday's geog lecture. For once I actually find it boring. During break, chuah and I went around letting them try the unique flavours of the harry potter jellybeans from USA. HAHAHA. Dont tell you the flavour, just guess. Edwin and polly tried booger and polly actually said it was quite nice! LOL. Char tried dirt, she finds it extremely GROSS while teresa thinks its alright. I tried 2 normal flavours, cherry and green apple then 1 disgusting flavour, soap. HAHA. It tastes like soap la! Haha. Jon tried tutti-fruitty then VOMIT! HAHA. Didnt want to tell him but he guessed it correctly anyway. Yucks man, thats the worse flavour. Lol. Some flavours are black pepper, ear wax, vomit, booger, dirt, earthworm, sardine, lemon drop, soap, cherry, green apple, blueberry, grape jelly...
I totally cant be bothered with chem prac. I just pretended I was doing something. Im dropping to H1 anyway. Skipped PW and took cab to see the doctor. Its called wong clinic and both the father and son is from vj. Lol. I spent quite some time chatting with the doctor. He's about 70? I dont know, just very old. I asked him qns about my health and while he was taking my temp, he 'scolded' me for my 3rd earhole. Apparently, its position is near my cartilage and if its infected, it cant be cured or something. Haha. I think he could sense that I was always feeling sick and the reasons were more due to emotional stress. He didnt say it directly but he went on and on teaching me life's values and must learn to relax, not go to the extreme. Something along that line. I was quite happy to be able to listen to him since he's wiser and all. For one moment, I was about to tear. I was moved to tears but I held back of course. I think I talked to him close to an hour? Then he started teaching me about studying and life in general and he went on to bfs. right... HAHAHHA. He's a cool old doctor man! I will say goodbye to fever, sore throat, flu and asthma! (:
Chinese oral this wed!! ohmyohmy. My voice is as sexy as ever and I cant breathed properly due to my blocked nose. How now brown cow?! Even tina couldnt regconise my voice.. =( I cant screw up oral like last year!
black&white ; 7/07/2007 05:46:00 PM