20070831
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! (:I didnt realise how much I miss Cedar and 4C until I met them today. I cant help comparing times with 4C and times in vj now. They are entirely different.So we had a mini gathering at PP macs[I miss that place] and we were just talking about our schools and how different it is now that we've graduated. Lets see.. Back in Cedar, we were in the so called last class with the worst aggregate and it was as though we'll never make it. Look at how successful we are now! I kind of regret going into vj. Maybe if I had gone to a neighbourhood jc or even poly to study tourism, give up table tennis, I might just be like them, successful and doing very well in their own ways.Am I missing out a lot? Vj IS stressful, its actually not what I expected it to be. The culture is slightly different, students are rather racist, even the lecturers are racist, I cant be cor lor and sit any way I like, just like those old cedar days. I must admit this, I seriously miss the girls school environment where you can totally scream and shout across the corridor, change/strip in class, sing birthday songs in the unique 'lalala' way, seeing the sea of blue, feeling the warmth from the Cedar family and the ever so dedicated teachers. I've been so sheltered in Cedar, so sheltered that I had a culture shock when I entered JC. JC is like the REAL adult world. There are politics, people are selfish and competitive, people are not sincere, teachers adopt the 'Leave Alone System' where they just throw you notes and leave you to die thinking you're the brightest kid on Earth. I was too pampered and protected in cedar. Even trainings were always well-planned and players need not care a single shit about money, rubbers, coaching or line-ups.Though there were strict rules back in cedar, I still miss the school nonetheless. Its this special bond between cedarians that you can never find in others. There's just this special bond. Sigh. I really miss cedar.The people from 4C came from all sorts of background. Different races, different classes, different ccas, different characters, basically just a group of weird people. In sec 3, we worked hard in OAC to win the 3rd place. We decorated our classroom with polka dots, much envied by others but only to hear a 'remove them! they are distracting you from studying!' from mrs loy. We made wmc cry on april fools' day. We had susan leong leaving us. We had mr suresh as our teacher. Then in Sec 4, some of us are still slacking, those who had to drop subjects dropped, which included me dropping bio, and we really had the best teachers in school. The school gave the supposed last class the best teachers. We had the English HOD as our lit and eng teacher. We had subject heads for bio and physics. We had HOD of chem, senior teacher, HOD of student affairs teaching us Math. All these just proves how much the school has done for our class. Thank you CEDAR!(: I bet the teachers will be so proud of our class. Haha.Celebrations at Cedar was a million times better than vj's. Seriously we cedarians can cheer anywhere, anytime. I miss that. I dont count having boys' low voices back in vj cheering. HAHA. oops. I pity vj teachers. Attendance was terrible but mrs mah seems very happy. When she saw the bottle of snacks she said very practical and when she saw the earrings, she smiled and said she'll wear it. HAHA. True dimples showing..Mugging starts now. Go me. I dont want to be in 08S61, I want to enter uni in 2009! jiayou everyone!(:
black&white ; 8/31/2007 08:12:00 PM