20070810
I wanted to pon either chi on tues or whole of wed to watch harry potter with yuqin and suchen but there were unforeseen circumstances. =(
Wednesday was quite a good day. I saw people I want to see. Haha. I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO GET THE FIRST LAYER OF RUBIC'S CUBE ALL THANKS TO PHY!!!! :D Yay yay yay! I wasnt easy at all. I guess you can only remember formulas to solve it. I think
I wont be able to remb now. oops.
While the school was doing mass dance, I was busy doing my GP compre, summary and AQ in the canteen. Stupid JLKF, mark so slow then say la! grr. Anyway, it was mr najib's birthday. Haha. His party hat was barbie, so funny!
After celebrations which was totally boring and unrehearsed as compared to cedar's, we went to the the movie ALONE! whoa. Im beginning to feel the after effects of the horror movie. Kuankuan had soccer trg but we managed to wave goodbye to her! HA. AND some annoying person who is still annoying annoyed me. HAHA. this doesnt make sense. So in the end, it was chuah, neo, diy, polly, ED-win and me! Some ate subway some ate BK. I actually met 4 juniors of mine! (:
I was sitting between edwin and syi yar but syi yar was more towards char and I was more of talking to edwin. Must thank edwin for his constant hints before scary parts. HAHA. Each time he'll say 'GG!' or 'Fucking!' etc. Then the longer parts will say 'shit I dont want to watch this again!' He actually went to watch with us again. Haha. But the scary parts were quite gross, like bloody and stuff. Stupid edwin damn cheekopek la! WALAO and I was sitting right beside him! He said sthg like can see through then can see butt crack! -.- I know at the start I wasnt used to the scary parts I was cursing and swearing cos I was regretting watching horror movie but I guess its still alright. Haha.
Of course there were parts that he forgot was scary and I really got a shock cos I was quite relaxed and I accidentally pulled his shirt. HAHA. I know most of the scary parts chuah and neo were covering their eyes with their jacket! Damn waste money la! I watched everything which was quite cool la! Haha. YAY. Im brave but not as brave as diy. polly said she seldom scream, seem quite relax somemore! Haha. this reminds me of peiyu. oh nvm. Edwin was being a spoiler at certain parts but it was still okay la.
My cinema was filled with children and they kept screaming like siao. After every scream, I'll feel like laughing! HAHA. There was this group who watched it before too! The scary parts were not even shown yet and they started screaming alr. DAMN IRRITATING! They were like super noisy and annoying, throwing popcorns. I pity the cleaners man.
So overall, plot was good, scary parts were really scary but still not as good as shutter. Haha. Not bad, very worth my 7.20. (: I spent the whole of yesterday watching my sister play computer game. Its so addictive and fun! HAHA. Im a bad girl. Im gonna do my work now. bye. meeting sunsports red later and they were supposed to be the potential champs but they lost to the blues. lalala.
black&white ; 8/10/2007 11:38:00 AM