20070801
Today is a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad day!:'(
Yesterday, my eye kept twitching. It was supposed to be the good eye but apparently its not. Look at what happened today.
Bad day begins with me having insufficient sleep for a few days. I woke up at 4am to finish my alkanes tutorial. FUCK. Reached school early to an empty classroom. Went to find neo. CHUAH didnt come to school, supposed to go career talk with me. Told neo I think I think I forgot to bring something though I know I was very sure I brought all the notes required. purposely left out hw due tmr to chiong them at home today. Then I realised I FORGOT MY HOME KEYS!
Kept calling my sis' hp. I know she'll be up by then for work. Didnt want to call home so that my mum wont be disturbed in her sleep. No answer, sms. It was 7 plus then mrs mah came in and lessons resume, forgot about it.
1plus, sis finally replied 'Oh no! I just saw yr msg!' Please tell me whether I should faint or not! I really really wanted to go for the career talk about arts and social science. Pissed off that I need to pon it, when its supposed to be compulsory, for econs remedial and im the econs rep. I forgot what i signed for and what time. SHit and trg wasnt even in school. Skipped lunch, late for remedial, left early to rush to sunsports for trg. Train my attacks plus doubles, can die plus I forgot to bring my inhaler too! Stopped trg with coach halfway cos I was panting like mad and my hands were tired.
Trg finally ended so tina and I went macs to snack then head home! BUT BUT BUT. We went to the wrong busstop! I still assured her it was the correct direction. By the time she realised we were going the wrong direction, the bus was heading towards ECP[city]. We can just faint. Took bus all the way to vivo city then took train to find my sis at her workplace at kaki bukit to get her keys. I was very hungry and aching plus bag was amazingly heavy today. I was told to take 15 for 1 busstop. WRONG! I waited for th ebus for bloody 25mins. I thought my sis cheat my feelings la! Finally the bus came. It was filled with like 30 banglas to 1 me. I was damn scared and it was so bloody dark. After 1 stop, I looked around and it didnt seem familiar. So I waited and waited for more busstops, tears welling up in my eyes. Where the hell was I? Have I reached Hougang? OMG.
I was just deciding where to alight and I just wanted to sit there and cry like a baby, or maybe take cab to find my sis who has OT till 10plus. I felt stupid cos my dad told me he'll be at home in the afternoon to rest! I should have asked me to pass me my keys! =(
Finally finally FINALLY, the word 'HITACHI' appeared and I alighted. Called my sis, already crying as I walk up the overhead bridge. I just stood at the bride, crying and whining to my sis on the phone of my terrible experience. Soon, she came with the keys. I cried and whined even more. Much more than all the times I've whined in my whole life. I didnt care whether I was wearing vj shirt, I just broke down like a little girl. I hate the feeling of getting lost and being in an unfamiliar place. Waited for damn long for my bus. Called my dad with hopes that he might be nearby to end my bad day. I havent done my tutorials. Thats the worst thing! I have been doing my hw dilligently for the past few days and I broke my record. Well done. So much for wanting to turn over a new leaf.
Talked to dad while walking home alone at 9plus. REpeated my whole story and I cried all the way till I reached home. My mum just told me a teacher called my dad to complain that I failed everything. Thanks man. Everything just came all at one go.
I think I just had a nervous breakdown. I cried for 2hours straight.
black&white ; 8/01/2007 09:54:00 PM