20070805
hello.
Im a rather happy girl today. Fine, make that very happy. HAHA.
I woke up super late today after yesterday's tiring day of asking ppl to do my PW survey. My legs were numb.. There'll be a match later. I hope things will be fine and our team will do well! (:
I was eating breakfast with my sisters and my 2nd sis was just talking about her orientation and we could see just how tired she was. So she went on talking about the freshies and stuff. She was looking down at her list of ppl wanting to find her ex-teammate's bf who was actually the vj soccer capt then. How cool is that! He must be quite big-shot. Then then then, she said, dont have andy leh, only got this ------ from vj. Then I was like 'omg! Dont tell me its him!' So I went on asking her to describe, or more of I describe to her whether we're talking about the same person. Conclusion: My 21 years old eyecandy is staying in my sister's block! LOL. So coincidental! The fact that she is in block community[exco] means that she'll interact with everyone from the same block which means that she will be quite close to him!(:
Like how small can the world get! HAHA. There are like 3 universities in sg, a million hostels in each uni and another million blocks in each hall and he actually went to the same block as my sis. The probabiliy is like so freaking small but it just happens! LOL. My sis told me during one of the games, he poured pails of water towards her so she remembered him. HAHA. So coincidental. I dont think I can get anymore lucky than this. YAY. Nvm if he doesnt go back to vj, I can always get info from my sis. HAHA. Siao, I sound like some sicko. My sis threatened to tell him next time. She better not if not it'll be so embarrassing. 5 years later, I think I'll laugh about this but who cares, as long as it makes me happy. (:
Told you I believe in fate. I was just telling my sis how cute he is and she said the block head also thinks he's shuai! Haha. yay. Then I said you're lucky got shuaige in your block then she said no, ac is the cutest guy in my block. Hurhur.[Just cos he's your bf. ]
I have been so slack eversince that day I cried. I havent exactly been productive inb my work, havent started studying. However, I have been rather productive in PW and table-tennis. Lose one and gain the other I guess. Haha.
I finally changed my water bottle. Its pure white but I doubt it will stay this pretty after some time. NVM, I still love it all the same. I better not lose it. Suchen gave me this really cute metal pencil case. I think she developed my like for polka dots. Now, I have a matching wallet and pencil case! (:
Sometimes when you are very happy, it just mean that the next moment you'll be upset. I dont know, but its true for my case. I was extremely high and happy on mon! Probably its the start of the week. Then wed, it was as if a disaster struck. =( So im actually quite worried when I get very happy. It just implies sthg bad will happen. So that explains why I have terrible mood swings which has nothing to do with me PMSing.
Final results are out. I failed over all, only passing chinese and it was a B cos the raised the standard. SSSU. Aim: ESSS plus a pass in GP and A for chinese.
black&white ; 8/05/2007 01:10:00 PM