20070817
MEOW.
I should stop watching dramas. Ask me why! Thats because I keep getting too involved in it that I keep crying! Especially yesterday's jinshun and xianjianqixiazhuan! The reason why I love dramas is because those are the rare times I get to be in my own world, fully 'immersed' in the story and escape from reality.
I did the most embarrassing thing during geog lecture on tuesday. I was sitting at the first row,and was struggling to stop my hiccups by drinking lots of water and holding my breath when..... I let out the loudest hiccup you've ever heard. Not to mention that that lecture was extremely quiet and ms fisher happened to pause at that time i let out the loudest hiccup. kuankuan said'its as if the pause was meant for your hiccup!' HAHAH. Not long after, I dropped my metal pencil case and I couldnt help but laughed at myself. I was so embarrassed, I didnt want to move, just want to find a hole and hide immediately! =(
On a lighter note, omg, he is so so so SO cute! AHH! HAHA. What a quiet boy! COOLIO way of playing! :D
SKILL A was screwed, as usual. I dont know which spa wasnt screwed up. HAHA. Im quite used to this feeling. I know I studied for it. I know it was very different from the one we always do but I cant be bothered to go and ask around. SO, I slept 3/4 of it. There were millions of blanks but my 2nd page wasnt that bad okay! HAHA. At the very least, I managed to write something.
black&white ; 8/17/2007 07:29:00 PM