20070913
Boohoo. School sucks these days.
I am immensely demoralised. Didnt get in for OCIP, :((( , my EOM draft 3 got rejected AGAIN. I cant believe I spent one whole sunday doing it, sacrificing my study time, lagging behind my table for 4 days alr. When I got back the EOM, my heart sank. I was really holding back my tears. Not being selected for OCIP started it. Sigh sigh sigh. Life is unfair. I dont have a niche area. I suck at studies, I dont even have outstanding skills and I just cant contribute to anything needed for OCIP. All I have is a heart that desires to help the unfortunate. I just cant help laughing at myself. Its a cycle. That stupid cycle. Please let time fly faster. The idea of 08S61 keeps flashing in my mind, its a red alert! I have officially said goodbye to SPA after 9 months of struggle. I gave my friends a last chance to laugh at my SPA and chem lecture test. I had the most unique comment to myself for Skill B, 'slow and dripping!'. I forgot to bring my calculator for skill b. I left 3/4 blank for skill a and scored 6/8 and 1/8 respectively. I got 5/35 for lecture test, record low. After all these struggles, I gave up trying to study H2 and officially dropped to H1 2 days ago. Shaun, I doubt you'll see this but really THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH for helping me with my EOM and Maths and Chem and other stuff! Thankyou! Your kindness and help will be remembered by me forever. Thank you thank you! (:I am so touched I dont know what to say. Helping your friend edit a cmi EOM till late at night, staying back to teach her Maths, forever lending her chem spa to copy. All these and asking nothing in return. Where can you find such a nice friend! D ang is right. I should treat SHaun if I score a C for Maths. Hahah. I dont even think C, just E I will treat him alr! Lol.I see hope in Econs, Maths and hydro, what about chem? -shakeshead-Thou shall not be seen. Somebody, save me! I dont want to see you! Why did you appear? =(
black&white ; 9/13/2007 07:45:00 PM