20070918
Okay I need to update. PROMOS is in 3 DAYS TIME! Can it please get into your head. Stop living in denial and face reality man! RETAIN, you know STAY BACK? yeah, it WILL really happen if you continue studying so slowly and stoning and people watching and talking to people. GRAH.Repeat this, I AM SMART, I AM SMART, I WILL PROMOTE, I WILL PROMOTE, I LOVE CHEM, I LOVE CHEM, I WILL DO WELL, I WILL DO WELL, I CAN MAKE IT. (:Shit, did I just fall into a trap I knew was there all along? Stupid girl, you're only making yourself suffer. Forget everything and get a life! To make myself feel less guilty, I shall type what I can remember from Induction.Let Pn be the proposition blah blah = blah.LHS of P1 = blahblah=aRHS of P1= blah=atherefore LHS = RHS, P1 is true.Assume Pk is true for some k >/1, sigma stuff sub k into n.RHS of Pk+1 = abcLHS of Pk+1= sigma stuff sub k into n + - =abc=RHS of Pk+1Hence Pk+1 is true.P1 is true, Pk is true=> Pk+1 is true therefore Pn is true for all positive integers of n. Please let me remb all the stupid maths topics during exams. To compensate the studying time I've lost talking to both my sis on sun,mon and just now, Im gonna stay up late tonight.[not 3am that kind.] tmr I will go down to the library and read up so I can create miracles and pass GP for the first time. (:Should I read the urban geog reader now or try those maths qns I didnt fin the other time? right, im talking to myself again....
black&white ; 9/18/2007 10:04:00 PM