20071001
ooh. IKEA IKEA IKEA.
After chem paper, 6 of us meaning neo, polly, kuankuan, firstlady, ED-win and myself, went to IKEA at tamp. We were so lucky to catch the shuttle bus at bedok! On the bus, I got so amused by the Mumbai advertisement!!! HAHAHA. I still like it very much.
I ate spag with meatballs. Yummy. Firstlady was fasting so we tried to eat faster and went to walk around. Halfway, we splitted cos kuankuan and I wanted to see the little elephants. HAHA. So cute la! Then we continued walking and I told her quite alot of stories. Ohno, I am so naggy and long-winded. Hahaha. So we decided to call the rest to meet up but obviously we couldnt find oner another and I needed to shit. So finally we met at the children's section I think which was where all the fun began. ED-win and I began putting those scary spiders at random corners like inside the children's tents! Ha. This father and son kept playing with them. See, we bring joy to IKEA customers. Then there was this $1 lid cover, we placed spiders inside those lids to scare ppl and see their reactions.
The first victim was a pregnant lady! phew. Thank goodness nthg happened to her if not we will be guilty all our lives. Anyway, it got us pretty excited and high, we just kept laughing whenever ppl were near those lids and why they just dont open the centre one! HAHAHA.
We also went to sit around the chairs and have our 'meeting'. I like this $39 white chair! IKEA was fun fun fun! CHUAH, you missed out alot but we'll make up for it soon! (: Maybe not zoo, sorry polly! We should save money! (:
Facebook is addictive! HAHAHA. I like to give people plants to grow. So cute. YAY.
black&white ; 10/01/2007 02:38:00 PM