20071018
I like the tune of this song. Over it by Katherine Mcphee and she's pretty too! (:I realise her voice is nice and melodious, emo enough..I feel like shutting myself from the outside world. Certain times of the day I can just sit in a corner and ignore everyone yet I wont feel lonely. oh nvm.
PW PW PW omg. PW sucks. stupid OP. I totally embarrassed myself during the filming. I was so nervous I said the wrong things. Nvm, its over! I shall just practise more before the actual thing.. PW is taking up too much time. Its crazy how Im going to supposedly study for my chinese and prepare my I&R plus OP. Madness.
My chinese is still 1 step away from A. It all depends on luck and how difficult the paper is. I just cant seem to reach that A. Sigh.
OGL interview! Ohmy, it sounds so fun. Dhilshad called me and so I told her I had to pull out from OGL. So sad.. My interview was supposed to be today.. Haii. Anyway, after hearing all the qns, I cant seduce a chair or dance the mass dance but other stupid qns still alright. KE XI ah KE XI. Vj has like a million things to sign up for but I cant go. Meritocracy indeed. Everything is results results results. Sigh. OCIP, OGL, AIDS thingy, umpire course etc etc.
I in VJC to be a student, remember that.
Jessie thought me how to sight-read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY! So fun to learn something new. Piano, you are such an amazing instument. I just have to learn you! :D
start of something new..
black&white ; 10/18/2007 07:49:00 PM