20071007
wo zui jing zen me le. hao xiang hui dao cong qian. dui bu qi.Ohman, I seriously think the chinese language is so cool. Some words and feelings are really better expressed in mandarin. If only I could write chinese well... It must be due to the taiwanese dramas I've been watching. At least while watching them, I get to be in my own world, away from all the superficial things in life. I've finally finished watching The Magicians of Love. Its not bad but not my favourite since xiaobei did not end up with erqi. Poor guy.I don't know what happened to me. I've been pretty excited about going to school but when Im in school, suddenly I lost the enthusiasm. Come to think of it, I know which part of school life made me feel this way. Okay I cant really say much here. I just hope that time will fly past quickly and that I'll be happier in school. Without studying, I get to spend more time with myself just thinking about things, people and events. Because of that, I realised I miss alot of people and I feel that I've neglected them. How selfish of me to use 'busy' as an excuse. I miss my dear meiyi, I know we're in the same boat (acty I dreamt of her a few days ago), best bud for all his nonsense phonecalls, shuhuan for just sharing her interesting life and listening to me. I also miss the so-called study sessions with laotu but we end up talking abt other people. There are just so many things and people that I miss, its one whole endless list... I dont know what to expect for tomorrow. We'll be going through papers/getting back results and there's training. Why is it such a love-hate thing? I want answers, answers to all the questions in life.Its easier said than done.
eh you. I thought you might be better than me at the other end of the country. Looks like we're still the same. As much as I wish you all the best, I myself is in danger too. May God bless us. Your sms made me rather sad. How am I suppose to reply?wo tian tian han zhe lei, wei le shi shen me?
black&white ; 10/07/2007 06:07:00 PM