20071006
OPEN HOUSE 2007Yay. Everything is over. I realise I havent been eating well these few days and I think its affecting my overall well-being. I become very easily tired and moody. This reminds me of those days. I havent been so dao and sian for a long time but somehow it feels alright to be in my comfort zone. Open house wasnt very good I suppose. There won't many people and the people who went to played came mostly from other CCAs. Hahaha. Soccer,vball,wushu,floorball, hockey etc etc. Its fun if you know them but quite sian to keep entertaining everyone. There was this green-shirt girl who was quite aggresive and kept wanting to play with me. I decided to be firm and just told her to write down her name.So annoying.
I didnt go around other people's booth. 5hrs seem very fast. Play here and there, talk to random people, emo here and there, stone, drink water, stone, find people to bring to mr wee. Haha. The setting up and carrying of tables was quite tiring yesterday.Thanks to Kenji and a few other guys whom I didn't know, I did not use much strength but the dust,dirt and heat was almost unbearable. All thanks to tina's charms, we didnt had to lift much. (:
I so miss the sport, the sound, the feeling but today, I thought it was quite wasted. I can't seem to find any fav moment anymore. The enjoyable doubles games were gone. But at least, I got to touch my bat and play abit. It made me feel slightly better.
Mass dance was quite nice to watch. Haha. You'll see enthu SCs and CT and the not so enthu ppl who ran away when they know its the have-to-find-a-partner dance. HAHA. So funny to watch them. Overall, open house was still alright. I managed to get numbers from people and they gave me a sense of hope. whee.
I can't believe you totally forgot about it. It affected us, especially me so much that I can never forget. oh nvm. weird weird weird setting.I saw you quite a few times today. I dont know what to say. Haii.Getting back papers in 2 days time. Well done. Looks like I should start writing those letters alr. For once, I dont look forward to getting back papers. In fact, I've always liked the feeling. People do change huh.change is the only constant
black&white ; 10/06/2007 05:16:00 PM