20071001
I'm glad that promos are officially over. I cant stop myself from thinking about that R word/the SB word. It just comes to my mind. Today's oct 1st 2007. I cant believe I've wasted 10months just like that. Kuankuan said its better than nothing and I replied it could have been more. So, what have I achieved for the past 10 months? I cant think of any reply to that qn.I just ate subway with kuankuan and neo, the rare occasion when kuankuan asked us out!HAHA.(: The weather is too hot for me. Haha. Maybe because im not at peace with myself. I wasnt calm, I didnt have a good night's sleep. I slept at 12plus, just couldn't sleep and now I feel like a zombie. Like the saying goes, 'xin jing zi ran liang'. Haha. my xin bu jing so im not liang.Bah. Today, he spoiled my mood. You know the only relief I get from Promos is to not think abt team stuff? The minute promos is over, all the problems start bombarding my head again. How fast and annoying. I've grown too much white hair just thinking about the team. Sacrifice huh?Anyway, I went out with my sis on sat. For once, we did not quarrel the whole day. The last time we went out together, I got quite annoyed. Hahaha. She treated me to sushi tei which costs $49.90. Surprisingly, I was very full and satisfied of course except for all the mayo and fisheggs. Then I treated her to ice cream. Went all the way back to siglap for my haircut. I am officially broke TTM. And Im meeting my teammates tmr plus maybe them on thurs. Ohno. I was actually quite pissed with you but I've decided to let go. No point spoiling my mood before chinese papaer. Hahaha. Laugh it off...
black&white ; 10/01/2007 03:03:00 PM