20071011
Midyears:
Gp-43.0 (S)
Chinese-73.0(B)
H2 geog-30.0(S) after moderation and some help.at first 25.
H2 maths-38.0(S)
H2 econs-36.0(S)
H2 chem-28.0(U)
Promos:
GP-56.0(D)
Chinese-74.5(A)
H2 geog-45.0 (E)
H2 maths-32.0(S)
H2 econs-42.5(S)
H1 chem-25.8(U)
Overall:
GP-54.0(E)
Chinese-74.0(B)
H2 geog: 42.0(S)
H2 maths-34.0(S)
H2 econs-42.0(S)
H1 chem-26.0(U)
So.. as you can see from my detailed results, I have obviously failed my promos since I got a U for a H1 subject and to promote is ESSS plus GP pass. Talked to tyh today. He was rather nice. I guess he was afraid that I would cry or something. Ohwell. Meet VP with your parents.
I keep tearing these few days, cant wait for everything to be over. I need to study for my 4 R papers. Right... Mugger back again. So goodbye computer, I want to pass my Rs.
Stayover at tina's today plus supper with classmates! (:
black&white ; 10/11/2007 04:22:00 PM