20071025
okay. I've been having strange thoughts which leads to strange nightmares. So scary!!! I need to say this. **** PW! argh. you are not helping much.. stupid OP, stupid OP!
Anyway, I think im quite weird. HAHA. I have strange ideas. I call it my prediction method. It keeps coming true. That night I was listening to 933fm and they happen to play old songs so obviously i havent been listening to 933 since god knows when! I decided that I needed some signs so I thought, if I know the next song which is quiet unlikely, then a specific thing will happen the next week! Ohmy the incident did happen but its was just 2 weeks later.
Then i tried on buses. I was at my busstop so I wanted some signs again. I said, if the next bus is a single digit, then blahblah will happen tonight. Ohmy, then bus 2 came!!! HAHAHA. my prediction came true though it wasnt the very night but 1 day later. So fun! HAHAHAHA.
I am siao. ohmy ohmy you're so cute!! OH ITS MY FAV SONG!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. potential breakup song! ((((: okay back to my cutie. AHHAHA. ohmy he's so cute today, i mean not only today but even neo said he was cute! HAHAHA. not handsome cute but adorable cute ah. I love this 2 weeks. Yay. So shiok. 2 hours everyday. :D hahahah. I shall call him my cutie. LOL. okay my hair is standing!
I feel lighter, at least some things are settled. You rock girl! (:
black&white ; 10/25/2007 08:19:00 PM