20071101
YAY. PW IS OVER OVER OVER! :D
Chinese is over too.. I wont be touching you for the rest of my life but dont worry next time, I'll remb how to write other words besides my chinese name! LOL.
I will miss you too. Chinese A levels: Went toilet in the middle of the paper. As usual, all invigilators are very curious about my little red dictionary thats definitely older than me! HAHA. They just walk and walk then touch my dict, give a weird look, look through their list of dict names, stare and then flip the cover before leaving me alone. 3 teachers okay..
omg, stupid mifeng came out! =( Dont think can get A cos other schools really very good. Haii. sorry laoshi! I cant believe I wont be having anymore chinese lessons, my break subject! =(
PW-OP: HAHAHAH. I did it! I finished my Oral Presentation!! WHEEEEEE. Quite satisfied la. Not good nvm but I know its really the best among all my lousy practices. Did not use cue cards at all, just look at screen but but but, I DROPPED MY CUE CARD DURING MY PRESENTATION! LOL. Not out of nervousness, just slipped off my fingers. I felt quite calm actually. I thought I was speaking a little faster than usual. Haha. Glad its over. It was quite weird to talk about CBA infront of Ms Lee-my econs tutor though. Hahahah.
Q&A was fine also. Except hansen prompted me about the workshop and I think ms lee noted it down. Besides that, I spoke quite smoothly so it was quite alright I guess. (:
Handed in my I&R today.. PW IS OVER! BYE PW!
LOVEPWFamily: Had a full attendance family dinner last night though my head hurt like crazy. I wanted to cut off my head! The pain was quite terrible especially in the car! =( Felt really sick after that. Dajit says its cos I was under huge stress for the OP so when its over, I fell sick. HAHA.
Despite all the cramps plus headache plus arthritis, we went to IKEA to buy my white table and white chair! YAY. So fun la! (: I really bought that chair that I liked since the last time we went to IKEA tamp!whee. Very happy! Sent erjit home at NUS then back to east. Damn tired and damn sick. I didnt sleep well either. Woke up at random times of the night, I think almost every hour. Woke up late and reach abit late for the submission of the I&R, feeling sick and dreamy. Had to cancel my counselling session.
At first it was just a simple brunch with them but it didnt end just there! HAHA. We went to the blk 18 hawker opp TJ to eat prata! Oh guess who we saw? SAMMY! Hahahah. I was the first to saw and he asked me to keep quiet so he could scare neo! LOL. Then we started saying how good the East is! Hahahah. Walked somemore to Bedok MRT then took train to dhoby ghaut towards Mind's Cafe!
Diy cant play the dog bone game. Always so slow. OmgI hate the sounds game! I suck at remembering the sounds or names in the 2nd round. Diy used yee-hor and when it was my turn to say, I was thinking very hard and in the end it came out hmm-yee-hor!! -.- Polly and her mississippi!
The ugly ugly ugly game was stupid. Drawing game was alright.Quite fun. I like saboteur! HAHAAHAH. So fun but we could only play one game. We played intellectual thinking, quiet games too! omg, uno stacko is so exciting like seriously! They said table tennis people should have steady hands. means kuankuan will have steady legs ah? LOL. Overall, the money was quite well spent la. We had alot of fun and laughter, forgetting all my sickness and pain! (:
Off to diy's house for Hari Raya! YAY! We bought nice brownies for her! The one vj is selling in school except that there were toppings! Okay gonna be late, need to give ED-win wake up call!
black&white ; 11/01/2007 07:31:00 PM