20071113
For a person with 4 R papers, I am screwed. But for a person with no R papers, I'll be considered productive. So many things happened! Nov 2: Went diyanah's house for hari raya! Food was great, company was good! Played uno stacko which I lost! Hahah. Cluedo was so intellectual and fun! I love it! (: Paired with sammie and we won! Hahaha. He's quite smart actually. LOL. Luck luck luck. Diy's mum is so pretty and talented! Those oil paintings on the wall.. aww. So people who went and left, myself, neo, polly, syiyar, kuankuan, ED-win and sammie! I've found an amazing bus, no. 17 which brings me to Jessie, Ed-win, Chuah and diy's house! Okay and my pri sch teacher.(: I am so random no wonder Mrs mah always complain that my pw stuff no link.Nov 3: Went out to town to get part of chuah's present. Pray pray pray that nothing wrong happens. So far, no phone calls yet so yay. (: Was quite annoyed but whatever la. Its over!Nov 4: I think I watched many different movies online. Hairspray, heroes, 200 pounds beauty and SECRET(: The last 2 was really good! Ohmy. I finally know what im playing on my piano. Gosh, I think the score that jessie lent me was the easiest and yet I took so long to master it. LOL. Cool storyline for secret and inspiring plot for 200 pounds beauty. Hahah.Nov 5: studied ABIT but stoned ALOT plus going to msn and watching goong S while choosing another chuah's present. Goong S is getting better. (: Flu flu flu. Itchy throat!=(Nov 6: Fever! Slept after waking up for a while to gain energy to celebrate chuah's birthday. Met neo first and talked/gossiped! Hahaha. Bought waffles and almond soya milk and sat at KFC to wait for the rest. Kr came, wait somemore then took bus 17 to meet polly and diy! Finally, at chuah's house, Happy birthday.. Surprisingly, I could still take pictured of people despite feeling feverish. There, friends make me feel less sick. Hahaha. Then we had a freaking retarded video! HAHA. diy burnt her thumb. =( Then ED-win came and we slacked a while then home sweet home. Tiring man. Nov 7: Hoho. Met vp with my dad. Mrs mah, Mr wee was there too. When we reached the admin office, I saw you-know-who dressed quite formally and I thought he was going to be there as well. Phew. So talk was fine, a short 25mins. vp is freaking nice. ohmy perhaps there are really nice people around. Let there be more of such people around me please, what has the world become to! vp explained to my dad in chinese about H1. PRO. I gave up translating to my dad about it months ago. So teachers said im a good girl. (: quoting from CT, 'fei chang hao' means very good. Hahaha. 'ken xue' means willing to learn, 'yong gong' means hardworking. HAHA. Thats hmm.. quite subjective. LOL! So YAY I was given the chance to take R papers! Yeah, the R word wasnt even mentioned! Hahah. So I must study better and smarter! Next, read a little of chem and went to find my beam of light- the counsellor. We did an experiment. Hahaha. Not exactly one but I was sort of a guinea pig trying this method called the COPE cards. Pick any 6 cards from the deck of about 80 odd. You are supposed to tell a story with a hero(can be yourself) inside and maybe fictional. But anyway as you tell the story relating to the abstract pictures on the cards, you must talk about the hero, whats his mission, what problems he encountered, how he dealt with it and finally whats the ending. Apparently, when you talk about the coping strategies, it could also mean your coping strategies in real life. So after the story ends, the counsellor told me that basically Im quite balanced in terms of coping with problems. There was abit of here and there. 6 main COPE cards in total. 1st is helping hand(adult?), 2nd is I think friends, 3rd is physical strength means you can go run when you're sad, 4th is family, 5th is creativity, like you can write poetry and stuff and last one was spirituality. So yeah the counselling moved on from there. Really cool.After that, went home with chuah and off to her house AGAIN! HAHA. Had nice lunch with her family and the nice salmon! Neo, you missed it! =p Then she slept while I studied abit of chem before we watched the starting of goong S on vcd. Headed home for more studying. (:Nov 8: Public holiday! Slacked then went for Funkblitz class with my eldest sis at AmoreFitness. Damn tiring! Result of not training for the past few months. So it was a mixture of hip-hop, reggae(not sure how to spell it) in aerobics. Steps were quite easy to follow but my hand-leg coordination is terrible! Actions included doing it in using different hands. As usual, my left hand feels retarded and awkward. Hahah. Good sweat! Lunch at PS then window shopping a while before going home. Pestered my 2nd sis. HAHA. She needs her sailor who's now in Australia training for SEA games. Maybe we'll get to see him on tv soon! Nov 9: Didnt study much. Watch tv, slacked and stoned ding random things and talking to my sisters. Im horrible. I behave as though there are no more exams. I cant remb much. Oh we ate breakfast together! HAHAHA. Muscle aches!Nov 10: studied a bit? I dont know, I cant remember. Just goong S I guess.Nov 11: Watching tv makes me happy. And more talking with my sis. I swear she should go to work and I should lock myself in the room.2 girls=studyingBut then again, I broke down cos there were just random thoughts. Sigh, im going back again. Maybe im like niki who has split personality! Everyone is doing so well in their CCAs and seriously the holidays is the time to improve and shine. Yet, I am here trying to mug and totally ignoring something I really miss and only treasure now. Sigh. Its quite hard to just sit here and pretend to be able to cast away the past and ignore my surroundings.Nov 12: Went to Jessie's for studying. But we kept talking and playing the piano! Just did random stuff. Went out for lunch with ED-win and more slacking. Then studied for a SHOR while and Ed-win came back and we talked more. HAHA. Horrible, so unproductive ah!So thats about it. and Nov 13 which is today, I've spent the whole morning here. Hopefully later, I'll learn something from my econs tutor in school and some studying at night. Go me! I've been sleeping at 1plus for the past week. its crazy how I sleep later and wake up later. What happened to my sleep at 830 and wake up at 4 routine? Hahah.
black&white ; 11/13/2007 10:43:00 AM