20080112
Trials made me rather happy! Hahah. Of course there were certain events that weren't very smooth but its okay. Omg I actually had ppl who asked me how to hold a bat! *faints* Half the time I was trying to recall how lao jiao lian held his trials a few years back. People will queue up then they each have 3/5 balls which they will try to serve, helplessly. Then they will TRY to catch his weird balls all over the table. HAHA. It pleases me whenever I meet a person who can dui gong with me and it pleases me even more when I see lefthanders! LOL. And yay I saw cutie also. Omg still as cute as ever. Lalala.Sian, tutorials are piling and I want to watch so many dramas. I should just take my time..- Gp essay
- Econs international trade tutorial
- Maths tutorial 9.4 and 12.2
- Read geog notes (I should start this habit and not wait till 1 day before exams)
Oh I kind of miss chinese lessons. I should stop wasting my time here and go back to Maclaurin's series, atmosphere, Arenes, gentrification and renewal, volume, international trade and intro to macro. I like my timetable alot but I dislike the workload. =(
Changes to be made:
- Attend all lectures unless there is a valid reason to be absent
- Pay full attention and try not to doze off
- Clear your doubts on that day before it piles up and turns into a mountain
- Attempt all tutorials and seek help if there is a need to
- Read all notes available after every lecture ASAP
- Manage time well so there'll be a balance in everything
- Stay focus during lessons and training
I am broke. =(
black&white ; 1/12/2008 01:34:00 PM