20080108
Post R papers were quite alright. I wanted to watch drama and go online to slack but I ended up feeling sad talking to best bud, ED-win and kavin. Ohmy all guys. Its really rare to find a girl who can understand how I feel. Day 1: woke up late and went to use comp to slack. I wanted to write phy's letter but Im such a bad friend I keep pushing it back. Bad start of the day, felt really pissed over something and my schedule was upside down. How do people prepare in 20mins. Just bathing, I would have exceeded the 20mins! There are just too many things to do after Re's.Can I have a break pleaseeeee? Holidays wasnt enjoyable and now J2 has started. Shoot. went to jon's birthday party with chuah. We were late plus it was raining.=( time seems to pass very fast then. we didnt do much, didnt play mahjong, didnt play cards, didnt bbq, just sat and talk abit and watching people go mad.. So near yet so far.Off we go to syiyar's og dinner. turnout was pathetic but I didnt care, just wanted to have fun. Thank you changling and chuah for that wonderful day! I really felt better! (: Chuah and her mcbilly! LOL. Dinner was I-cant-finish-cos-my-appetite-isn't-back-yet. Sigh. Mass dance at suntec was not all about mass dance. Company was more important. We were drenched, soaked totally and the umbrella jon lend me was used to shelter our bags instead. Anyway, I felt nostalgic and even more so when Lorena appeared. The same event last year, we were at the other side of the fountain, stretching out our hands for people in the 'train' to hit. Remembered how crazy I was when - was in the 'train'. Im such a retard. Now one year later, we're still standing there, soaked but with different company. I hope the photographer didnt take pic of us and even if he did, noone would regconise us. Anyway I've forgotten most of the dance steps. I had fun catching umbrellas and being high. The best part was gathering the cedarians and cheering together. That I really enjoy and miss. Felt damn good cheering Cedar Solid and Cedar revolution. Loved doing billy banja and annoyed when VS cheered right beside us. Haha. We're so childish but I like. Cheered till I had sore throat and throughtout the event, I was brrr..COLD. Cheers to my strong immunity for not falling sick the next day but only a slight headache yesterday! Cedar is <3.>
Bought supper for my sis at bedok hawker after mass dance at suntec. The uncle laughed at me.
Me: Uncle, hai you bai ji ma? (uncle, still have 'white' chicken?'
uncle: you! ni kan hai you zhe me duo! (Have! Look, there's still so much left!) *points to the chicken.
uncle: chi de bao de? yi ge hai shi liang ge? (having here or takeaway? One or two?
me: YI GE BAO.. de.
Uncle: *stare at me and suppressing his laugh for a few seconds before preparing*
me: *know sthg wrong with my reply but ignored*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncle: Na.. ni de YI GE BAO. *laughs loudly* (here's your packet one serving?)
Me: *laughs and feeling embarrassed* orh. YI BAO YI BAO! (okay, it's one packet one packet!)
me: ... Cha shaobao... ( Char siew bun)
uncle: *laughs loudly till his next customer ordered his food*
Felt damn stupid and wanted to laugh at myself on my way home but I'll look like an idiot laughing to myself. Managed to suppress it till I reach home and told my sisters.
Played The Sims 2 Deluxe for the last time. It belongs to my sis' bf. =( I created new sims but couldn't play much. Played sims till 2am then slept.
Day 2: stone a while, played sims again. I want to continue playing! Had to go out with my eldest sis to buy winter wear. Bye sims! =( Tired tired tired. Never do tutorials again! Watch abit of coffee prince while filing my stuff. 2nd sis back to hostel.
Day 3: No geog and Mrs Mah cancelled chem knowing that noone will turn up! :D
Yay! Crashed chuah's og with changling again. Sea regatta! Fun fun fun! Happy that Im darker and not pale and sickly like a bai zhan ji. I manage to leave east coast DRY. (: All thanks to my wonderful period. Actually I can get wet la cos its my last day but I didnt bring change of clothes! Flag-stealing station gave me a 10cm long scar plus many other small ones at my right thigh. Thanks ah, whoever! Besides that and watching people getting wet since dunking wasnt allowed by order of tyh, it was just enjoying the sea breeze and tanning. (:
Went back school in between. Haha. Ate breakfast and slacked around before going back. That Ivanho guy is damn pro! omg. matrix like what changling said! Off to parkway for sushi!:D Sushi=happy LL. We forgot that buffet starts only at 3. Settled some stuff and off I go to bed. Headache plus a funny collar tanline. Read prooability! Ohmy not easy ah!
Day 4: Felt tired and slept till this morning at 6.50am! Omg! More than 1hr after my usual waking up time. If my sis didnt sleep-talk, thats it man. I'll wake up when my sis alarm for work rings. Chiong like siao. Didn't pack my bag and everything was in a mess. Bad start. Reached school hall at 7.39am! HOHO. I ran like siao and pa sped a little. If not for bus 40 at the single-lane siglap, I would have reached earlier. Anyhow, I wasnt late, just panting like crazy after I ran into the hall. Quite exciting leh. I've never been late in Cedar and VJ. I think today is the latest and closest I've been to being late!
No geog again. I spend my time with the councillor and ended up crying AGAIN. Noone, I repeat noone has ever described so well how Im feeling. Whatever she said was totally how I felt and somehow the struggle to stop my tears from falling failed. Those stories touched me deeply.
First day of proper school was fine. I think I like Tuesdays, with my yam pau. (: J2's timetable is really good!
black&white ; 1/08/2008 06:30:00 PM